Air purification system for sensitive products or processes.
Automated control via PLC of the air purification process to ensure the product/process safety and healthiness.
WINNER of the 2021 Gulfood Manufacturing Industry Excellence AWARD in the category TOP FOOD SAFETY INITIATIVE/TECHNOLOGY.
Amongst the finalists of Zenith 2022 InnoBev Awards in the category Best Technology Innovation.
- NO airborne contamination of the product/process.
- Simple and cost-effective: low running costs, low and easy maintenance.
- Stand-alone unit ready to install, easy integration into existing installations, NO production downtime.
- Wide range of applications
- Prefiltration: more than 50% of the 0.3 ÷ 10 µm particles are retained by the filter.
- Disinfection: maximum germicidal action thanks to 254 nm wavelength UV irradiation.
- 5-log pathogen reduction thanks to the final HEPA H14 filter (99.995%).
- 3 treated air separate outlets, to connect several items at the same time.
- Double protection from unwanted contamination: UV sanitizing lamp + HEPA H14 antibacterial filter.
- Hygienic and ECO-friendly design.
- Waterproof stainless steel (aisi304) construction (IP54 certification).
- PLC for local and remote machine and alarm management
- Backlit control panel displaying all the working information
- Ethernet communication
- Filter clogging sensor alarm
- UV sensor alarm
- Maintenance alarm
- Multi-voltage and multi-frequency : 110 ÷ 220 V; 50 ÷ 60 Hz.
- Filtration degree: ISO coarse 55%
- Filtering surface: 0,34 m2
- Filter material: progressive density synthetic fibre
- Entirely recyclable (different materials must be separated).
- Dosage: 20 mJ/cm2
- Guaranteed for at least 9000 hours of continuous operation
- Type: single-ended for easy replacement
- Reflective aluminium surface to enhance the UV ray effectiveness
- Air deflector to improve air distribution inside the UV chamber.
- Filtration degree: HEPA H14 (99.995%)
- Filtering surface: 10,6 m2
- Operation conditions limits : relative humidity 100%, temperature 80°C
- Filter material: Water repellent glass fibre paper
- Frame: wood (recyclable).